My world

Colombia For my Colombia, it is the best country in the world, the diversity of lands, culture, food, parties and people is incredible, the capital is Bogota.you have many cities and towns colombia is located in south america winged panama and Venezuela is located dd a way gives access to 2 seas the Pacific and the aclantico you have a lot rivers and jungles and is characterized by having the best coffee i the world the people is very nice and friendly you always going to know that you are safe and happy in colombia .you can do a lot of things like going to up a mountain go to the many islands it have or going to the amazonas or going parachute in the many places it has .you can also go and  eat in the many restaurants it has 
The gastronomic in Colombia is very good 


Barranquilla 
Barranquilla is the best city in colombia the people and the culture is the best 
The carnival is has the people is very nice there's always happening something in barranquilla there's always the carnavals or a party happening all the people in barranquilla know each other  all the people are nice and very friendly  there are always happy 
Here in the city the building and the houses are beautiful we have tall buildings and bridges and many restaurants you have a lot of different cultures mix in a single city 
There many Arabic people like my you
And also Italian and from USA 
The carnavals are the best part of the city is incredible how all the city stop for one big party I like a lot this city and the people in it is very easy to make friends here is a very happy place to live 
The schools are pretty good and the people are one of the main reasons barranquilla is the best 

My neighborhood 
I like a lot my neighborhood is a pretty good sector to live my building is the tallest in barranquilla and a lot of people like my building near my house there is  many restaurants I like close to parque Washington near my house there are many other buildings and houses the houses are pretty big and new 
My neighborhood is new is not old 8 years ago my neighborhood was full with houses now are just buildings and not niches houses my house is very pretty it has 3 rooms and 4 bathrooms 2 livingroom is on the 5th floor and is all white 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr fransis